Any pistol ranges around Chickasha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been in Duncan less than 2 years but I know Murfs is the highest place in town on guns.Even though firearm solutions will sell you one gun at their cost if you are a member.Murfs easily sells 75% of the guns sold in this town.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will usually price guns at Murfs, firearm solutions and Dannys guns here before I make a trip to OKC or Tulsa..Last year when the wanenmacher was on murfs had a browning buckmark camper for $379.00 in stainless. I stopped at Dongs in Tulsa and bought the same gun for $299.00.When I got back I told them that and they didn't believe me so I showed them the receipt.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will usually price guns at Murfs, firearm solutions and Dannys guns here before I make a trip to OKC or Tulsa..Last year when the wanenmacher was on murfs had a browning buckmark camper for $379.00 in stainless. I stopped at Dongs in Tulsa and bought the same gun for $299.00.When I got back I told them that and they didn't believe me so I showed them the receipt.

Dang. I'd love to find a new Buckmark Camper in stainless for that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I may just go to big boys in Mustang.I use to go to 2A in Tulsa which I really liked but now that I am living in Duncan about the only range in the area is firearm solutions and I would just about rather stay home than go there.
Is that the one where you just let your self in? Murf's son told me about one like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom