Any pistol ranges around Chickasha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that have had good service at firearam solutions I am glad about that since we don't have too much else around here.It was bad enough for me several times and 5 other people that I know that we take turns driving to Mustang or H&h once a week to shoot.I met 2 of these people at Murfs while buying a gun after seeing them shoot at firearm solutions.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't dislike the people at firearm solutions. I have never received worse service at a gun store or range.Several times I have went there and 2 people are at the counter looking at there computers.They never look up and say just a minute or anything.They have a doorbell so they know someone is there especially if you are standing 3 feet from them.I have owned a few businesses over the years and I always ask my employees to greet every one that comes through the door even if they were with a customer and tell them I will be right with you.I get the feeling they would have preferred to have kept the door locked so people wouldn't interrupt their computer time.
Have you ever talked to Keith about it? Instead of bashing someone on the jnternet, Just be a man and talk to him. You know, in person

Keith is as honest a person as you will meet. Talk to him.

posted via Tapatalk

Last edited:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have already tried that.On more than one occasion he was one of the people at the counter when I went in.As I said I don't dislike the people there, just the service.Some people don't care for H&H but the service I received there was enough for me to spend quite a bit of money there and send them a few customers.If I have to wait 5 minutes to get a hello and there are more workers than customers in the store and it happens more than once I spend my money elsewhere.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have already tried that.On more than one occasion he was one of the people at the counter when I went in.As I said I don't dislike the people there, just the service.Some people don't care for H&H but the service I received there was enough for me to spend quite a bit of money there and send them a few customers.If I have to wait 5 minutes to get a hello and there are more workers than customers in the store and it happens more than once I spend my money elsewhere.
Yeah I have always had good experience with H&H as well as far as the sales staff goes. His name is escaping me right now but a tall gray haired fellow always helps me. I have made more on a whim purchases there than any other store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom