Any plans for ENS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now the range is set at, 10' 25' 50' 75' and 100 feet..Shooting off the porch is a even 100 yards. .I been on husband to make it longer we have over 100 acres ...Plus deep huge gullie to shoot down into.

The backstop and shooting pit are very secure to shoot any caliber, rapid fire slow fire, dragon breath fire... we also have lights set up for night shooting....nearest neighbor is 2 miles N or 5 miles S .....

Also a stock pond to fish well you wait....or ATV trails very close to National Forest and Oklahoma Plateau ...

Sounds like Nirvana to me!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The range can be extended a bit , but I don't see how I can stretch it out too much further. My thought is to let someone else have the long-range event while I host one like what we did before.

Would this work?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
but that is to say how ever long distance one can shoot with a 3-9x40 lol.

They shoot one course of fire at the National Rifle matches in Camp Perry that is 1000 yards with iron sights.
The old bison hunters would kill them at 600 yards plus with a .50 cal Sharps using iron sights.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've hosted one and I'd like to have another one of these days. The last one I had planned got rained out and I never got around to scheduling another.

If the weather co-operates, we'll see.

I missed that one, would love for you to host another!!:cool:

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve taken a Finn 39 to 300 with open sights. Had I not questioned whether I was even hitting the target or not and changed my hold, would have been a nice group. Still got all 10 shots on a 19 inch target
I’d do good to hit paper at 100 yards with open sight, lol. Haven’t been good at open sights, since I shot birds with a BB gun, when I was a kid!

Latest posts

Top Bottom