Any plumbers water heater pros?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out an in line water heater, depending on the capacity, they start about $200./$300.00 for a new one. My son put one in a couple of years ago, and loves it, instant hot water, and saves on the gas bill, which is only going up!

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He fears you might be taking advantage of the generous nature of our membership.
Oh, see, thats exactly why I don’t like when people offer help. Someone always thinks it’s some kind of scam or pity party lol. I never asked for money. Someone else brought up money. My post didn’t even remotely hint at such a thing. I just asked for information on water heaters. I can’t even begin to understand how someone can be ok with receiving help and feel good about it. Like I said, it makes me feel gross. It’s very humiliating lmao. Here, I’ll even delete my post where I list my details since it makes you that uncomfortable lol.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So guys. How about we start a fund to help a member out. I’ll chip in the first $50 if @CL34 will let me know where to send it.
Thanks for the offer, but people seem to think I’m giving off “grifter” vibes for even considering your offer. Something that I didn’t want, but I guess I understand where they are coming from. I could see people doing that for a hobby. Thanks anyways.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, see, thats exactly why I don’t like when people offer help. Someone always thinks it’s some kind of scam or pity party lol. I never asked for money. Someone else brought up money. My post didn’t even remotely hint at such a thing. I just asked for information on water heaters. I can’t even begin to understand how someone can be ok with receiving help and feel good about it. Like I said, it makes me feel gross. It’s very humiliating lmao. Here, I’ll even delete my post where I list my details since it makes you that uncomfortable lol.
Just to clarify... I was just answering your question about the meaning of "grifter"... I'm not making judgments.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to clarify... I was just answering your question about the meaning of "grifter"... I'm not making judgments.
No I understand. Just the fact that someone would even assume that of me disgusts me lol. My dad didn’t raise me like that. Even apologize every appointment to my doctors because my medication is free lmao. Telling them I feel like a big piece of ****, but I’m thankful for it. My medication would cost me over 1k, close to 2k if I didn’t have Soonercare. 1 of those meds cost $900 just for a 30 day supply. Big pharma sure does like to **** you. Anyways, let’s just stop talking about it all together. No money talk or any of that. If it’s something you want to discuss, feel free to message me.

Speaking of big pharma. As a fun fact, I asked my friend that is a pharmacist what was the price of the most expensive med that she has to handle. She replied “half a million dollars”. She talked as if it were 1 pill. She never did say what the medication was. Crazy how much medication costs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom