Any public long gun ranges near Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to sight in the muzzle loader. I know there's one out near Lexington WMA that's free and out to 100 yards that we shot at for years. However, I'm an hr away from that range and would like to know if there are others up my way? I'm ok with paying the daily fee.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The north metro really needs an outdoor range. One of our members should step up and get one going!
Sorry buckshot, but the only one I know of are OKCGC and Okie Shooters north of Luther. You have to be members of both to shoot.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does one join the okcgc? For those of you that have been there can you tell me more about it?

Send in a membership application, found on the website, and wait for an opening. The club will contact you to schedule an orientation if/when your name comes up.

600 yard highpower range (that requires a separate orientation), 300 yard bench rest range, action pistol bays, shotgun ranges archery etc...it's a great facility.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wait wasn't as long as Reloading Rods, I think it took about 4-5 months. After January, they'll have an idea how many openings there will be. Get your ap in asap and there may be a slot soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom