Any Ruger Wrangler shooters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My phoenix .22 was more accurate than my Heritage rough rider .22.
I hope the Ruger is more accurate..I hated wasting ammo through the Heritage and I sold it.

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one, work great and shoots straight too. I the world of everyone making auto's these days, it's nice to have a quality option available in something else. at a good price.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked out of Attwood’s Saturday with one for $217 and some change. Bought it for my son to shoot. He loves it, not to worried about accuracy with just plinking

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got one in the Bronze finish, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but it sure looks and feels well made, more so than the Heritage 22s, not that they are bad, just seems to be a nicer gun for not a whole lot more money.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slightly better than you’d expect from a $200 gun. My Uberti .22lr has a much better trigger BUT it was $500+.

Worth the $200

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's the trigger pull on the wrangler?
I have only had my hands on stock ones. The loading gate is very stiff. The trigger is fine. I know I have seen folks talk about replacing springs with wolff spring kits and getting the trigger and hammer pull lowered dramatically.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Wrangler a while back. I finally got a chance to shoot it. I must say, I'm in love. I definitely like it better than the Heritage Rough Rider. Just feels more solid and has a better trigger. Also seems just a bit easier to load to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom