Any Tulsa area leather holster makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Cowcatcher.
I was talking to @chazroh about this holster a couple days ago and it got me to thinking.
Do you want to make a holster for a Ruger MkII ?
Only problem is that the front sight digs into the sight channel and will cut the leather.
I was wondering if we(you) could make it with a deep sight channel so that the sight doesn't cut into the leather or stitch a curved piece of kydex into the sight channel.
Any thoughts?
I can probably mold a sight channel in and sew a welt in like we do on fixed blade knife scabbards.

ket

New to the site!
Reaction score
@Cowcatcher

I have a custom hi-cap that I need a holster for. Are you still making them? Where are you based out of?

I like this (with the hammer block) but the guy isn't local:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...SU06ZYOMCIN6D5NI48U/IMG_1385.JPG?format=1500w
Here's a video on how he makes it:

Since it's an IWB holster, I'd like for it to include the metal bracket to keep it from collapsing when the gun isn't holstered. I'll need 1 mag pouch (OWB), too.

My pistol has suppressor height sights so it'll need to be a full length holster with adjustments to accommodate the RMR. I've attached pictures so you can visualize what you'd be working with.

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
    MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom