Any Veteran Here Live In Arizona?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife likes Arizona and wants to move there but I hesitate due to the lack of veterans resources there. Oklahoma likes veterans and from what I've read so does Florida which has no state taxes and seems to appreciate veterans. So I'm wondering, if any vet here lives in AZ and could tell me the tax breaks etc.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are retired from the state and have SS. When we were in Utah, the town we were on was right on the Utah/Arizona border. The wife looked into taxes and such for both states. We reestablished residency in Oklahoma.

While some states don't tax pensions or SS less than a certain amount, some states tax pensions and other tax it all.

While looking, also look into medical insurance as well.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife likes Arizona and wants to move there but I hesitate due to the lack of veterans resources there. Oklahoma likes veterans and from what I've read so does Florida which has no state taxes and seems to appreciate veterans. So I'm wondering, if any vet here lives in AZ and could tell me the tax breaks etc.

I'm curious what you mean by veteran's resources. Do you mean official resources, V.A. etc? Or are you just talking about veterans discounts at stores and things like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom