Any Volvo owners here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at an R-Design or Inscription XC60, T5. Also considering a Lexus RX350, but the XC60 is probably at the top of my short list. Prices and options are comparable, but how is Volvo reliability and maintenance? Long term costs are a concern as her current VW CC R-line has been a money pit and the only car I have been upside down on. She wants a luxury SUV, and I'd like to keep it around 50k if possible.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We On our 3rd S60. I wouldn’t hesitate on another. I do my best to get some maintenance program as part of the deal (on their dime in other words). Also, Okc could not get close to the deals we have put together from Mark at Park Place Dallas. The last two cars have come from them. Purchased via great service and photos. I flew down and picked up on, we traded in the last one so wifey drive it down. If you need a guy, Call mine!
fe8891a1c4c900cb8d502c7cc3834bff.jpg
it is worth a call. Park place is also a Lexus dealership. Biggest luxury car dealer is the region I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Ascent isn't luxury IMO but definitely functional and practical. Looked at those hard for a 3rd row vehicle and still may buy one but it's up to the wife. 3rd row SUVs have just gotten ridiculous in pricing.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We On our 3rd S60. I wouldn’t hesitate on another. I do my best to get some maintenance program as part of the deal (on their dime in other words). Also, Okc could not get close to the deals we have put together from Mark at Park Place Dallas. The last two cars have come from them. Purchased via great service and photos. I flew down and picked up on, we traded in the last one so wifey drive it down. If you need a guy, Cwll mine! It is worth a call. He is not an ass and will tell you what he has and doesn’t jerk around. Park place is also a Lexus dealership. Biggest luxury car dealer is the region I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ended up getting one here, we had been talking to Park Place, and could have got from there, but we would not have saved much, and ended up with more options that would have cost a lot more than the difference. Ended up around 10% off sticker, and added the maintenance and warranty so just below sticker out the door. Very impressed with the features and safety gadgets after driving it more than just around the block.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Former boss bought her idea of a dream car back in 2008. It was a Volvo sporty looking convertible. It was fine throughout the warranty period, but shortly after expiring, she started having issues with it. The third time she had to have it towed up to Volvo in OKC (from Lawton) they just sold it back to them in lieu of something she could have factory serviced locally. Good looking car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom