Any WW 1 Revolver Collectors out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Through estate of family military officer passed down 3 generations, have a Russian Nagant. Saw one just like it with all the same markings on Gunbroker with a buy in now price of $1800. Anyone know about these or want one? Can chat or send pictures if someone would like more info. From what I see on line from front sight design and markings it was made in the Tula plant in Russia around the turn of the century. Don't need it. Reasonable offers or just info about it appreciated.

Thanks,
ARG

Last edited:

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did not make it up. Actually still on Gun Broker for 6 more days. I figured it is worth 5 or 6 hundred. Just trying to get info on it so I can get some money for my son-in-law who lost his father who owned it.
ARG

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys...you're comparing his fairly early, non-import (at least it should be) example to refurbished, late production, import marked examples. There will be a premium over the guns that we were buying for $125-$150 a few years back. I'm not at all current on the prices of Nagant's so I can't throw out a ballpark value on it. Best indicator would be to search the completed auctions on Gunbroker and not the current ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom