Any ya'll used Poshmark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
People think all Goodwill carries is used items but they have a lot of new with tags items, even high dollar stuff. I once bought a pair of new in the box Danner boots, made in the USA for $40....never even had the laces put in. Sometimes they have gun related items like holsters, scopes, cleaning patches etc. It's like a treasure hunt.
The one here in Shawnee is like going to a garage sale.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one here in Shawnee is like going to a garage sale.
I've been to a few like that but the stores in the Tulsa area are clean and well organized. The manager of the one in my town said the area manager tried to get her to put all kinds of crappy garbage in the store to sell and she said no. She told him she knew her customers and they wouldn't like that and would loose customers.
Siloam Springs, Fayetteville and OKC stores aren't that good.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I googled it and found this in MO.
https://www.skisnowcreek.com/
They have a slope like that at Ft Leavenworth Ks for the folks stationed there. My last active duty station in the Army. The "lift" was a big rope with loops you hung on to to get back up the hill. Probably a 400 yard super green level slope with no grooming.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They have a slope like that at Ft Leavenworth Ks for the folks stationed there. My last active duty station in the Army. The "lift" was a big rope with loops you hung on to to get back up the hill. Probably a 400 yard super green level slope with no grooming.

I was there at the Marine Detachment at the US Disciplinary Barracks from 75-79 but never noticed it. Got some big snows while I was there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom