Any ya'll used Poshmark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saved me a ton of money. Most of the people put up good pics (of the higher end products anyways) and with women's strappy heels you can see easily if they're clean and in good shape. These are. Only the soles have some scuffs. Even those are not much, I'd say they'd only been worn a few times.

My wife still shops at Goodwill on a regular basis. She ain't skeert.

You did good

Hard to say. Sometimes they may come with the box or something. The Jimmy Choos came in the JC bag, and the lady put up a picture of her receipt from Jimmy Choo Beverly Hills. Three pairs of shoes on it, $3200. WTF.

Although the sellers have accounts and their feedback and rep mean a lot if they are regular or longtime sellers. You can also browse their 'closet' seeing other things they sell. Often you can tell this is just a person who has a ton of nice stuff to get rid of. I can tell you some of them I've seen on there from their pics (some model their clothes, etc.) are obvious trophy wives or trophy girlfriends. Some of 'em would be in that Gun Bunnies or Future Ex-Wives thread.

It's always a risk buying online, but after receiving my 2 pairs of shoes, I'm pretty confident the ones I got are the real deal.

The Manolos are nice, cute and my wife will lose her mind when she opens the gift.

The Jimmy Choos are absolutely gorgeous, they have real Swarovski crystals and they were originally $1275. I paid less than a quarter of that and I'll have brownie points for LIFE. I'm not kidding. My wife has been LUSTING over JCs and Manolos for YEARS. But she is much too practical to even considering spending remotely this much on a pair of shoes - much less their original prices. When we went to Italy she was in heaven just going into the Manolo Blahnik store.

Trust me, for me, this was money well spent. I'll reap the benefits for quite a long time!

:blush:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, that's where we're going. They get some snow, but do artificial, too, I think.

Pretty sure this is the place my son went about 3y ago with my wife's best friend and her family, they had a ball.

I ain't got the energy to drive to CO or NM, don't wanna fight the crowds or pay the prices there, either.

And I've only got 4 days off work.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to admit, I’m a fine one to talk. I learned to ski at a place in Ohio - yes, Ohio! - that appears much like Snow Creek. I also skied at Seven Springs in PA, which wasn’t much bigger at all. For a quick and cheap getaway, such places can’t be beat. I hope the doc’s wife and family enjoy their gifts and time together :)

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife still shops at Goodwill on a regular basis. She ain't skeert.
People think all Goodwill carries is used items but they have a lot of new with tags items, even high dollar stuff. I once bought a pair of new in the box Danner boots, made in the USA for $40....never even had the laces put in. Sometimes they have gun related items like holsters, scopes, cleaning patches etc. It's like a treasure hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom