Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never watched an episode of Yellowstone, but I really like and even love some of Taylor Sherridan's other works. Hell or High Water is in my top 5 movies of all time, and I really enjoyed Sicario as well.

I find it strange that you cannot watch Yellowstone on ParamountPlus.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many streaming packages do you think I have?

The answer is too many.
enough is more like it..I got the device that is jailbroke, and i still subscribe to a handful of them. Good stuff. Dragnet is my favorite. damn show was filmed as I was being born or near after...1967 anyway

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd imagine Jimmy and the 6666 scenes were to continue teasing the forthcoming 6666 series. Supposedly a bunch of the next season of Yellowstone will be filmed there.
I'd imagine so being that in real life Taylor Sheridan bought a majority interest in the 6666 Ranch. I suspect that in the show the cattle are going to the 6666 for the winter. We'll see...

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admit total ignorance about financial strategy of trucking hundreds of cattle from Montana to leased pasture land in the Texas panhandle? To escape a feared Brucellosis outbreak? Which, to my minimal knowledge has a vaccine (yearly inoculation?) used by all cattle ranchers. The cost of transporting the cattle all the way across the U.S., plus a year of lease fees? How much net profit would remain, when selling those calves?
Also, there is only like 5 or 6 blades of grass in the Texas panhandle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom