Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the 3 minute season 5 trailer and there was no mention of Kelly Reilly doing another nude stock tank soaking so I'm really not motived to watch anymore of their family drama.

Kelly doesn't really do it for me but I get it. It a perfect world I would just fast forward to the parts where all the cowboys are up to shennigans. My absolute favorite scene of all time is when they were playing poker and "took it outside" and let the bull join in. 😂😂😂😂

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious to see what all the hoopla was about I didn't start watching Yellowstone till this week and have been playing catch up watching a couple of episodes a day and season 3 episode 1 is up next.......I'm hooked.

ysb.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His statement probably is true but it sounded a little holier than thou to me.

My post only beat you by a minute but some of these guys are the definition of "angry white conservative Christian guy". I do NOT mean that in a bad way but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. And I can be said to fit that definition, also, at times though I have yet to find a dick when I unzip my pants ... 😉

I suppose I can understand the angst to a point -- BUT --

And I have wanted to say this here for a LONG time -- this is not "our" world guys. It belongs to the kids we love ... And raised. It is the world THEY want now. There are still more boomers in this country than millenials and gen xers are there not?? And yet look at the changes that are STILL happening in spite of all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that goes on here.

I love you guys but damn ... Sometimes y'all are too much. I can't imagine what its like to live with some of y'all -- oh wait, let me take that back -- I live with Grumpy ... 😏😏😏😉😂

I guess I need to just start posting how I feel marginalized every time I turn around in all these threads that make me feel self-righteous ... 🤷 Cuz God knows THERE ARE A BUNCH OF THEM! 😂😁😂

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My post only beat you by a minute but some of these guys are the definition of "angry white conservative Christian guy". I do NOT mean that in a bad way but stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. And I can be said to fit that definition, also, at times though I have yet to find a dick when I unzip my pants ... 😉

I suppose I can understand the angst to a point -- BUT --

And I have wanted to say this here for a LONG time -- this is not "our" world guys. It belongs to the kids we love ... And raised. It is the world THEY want now. There are still more boomers in this country than millenials and gen xers are there not?? And yet look at the changes that are STILL happening in spite of all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that goes on here.

I love you guys but damn ... Sometimes y'all are too much. I can't imagine what its like to live with some of y'all -- oh wait, let me take that back -- I live with Grumpy ... 😏😏😏😉😂

I guess I need to just start posting how I feel marginalized every time I turn around in all these threads that make me feel self-righteous ... 🤷 Cuz God knows THERE ARE A BUNCH OF THEM! 😂😁😂
You do have a way with words ma'am lol, I love it!

Besides Beth's stroll to the trough in the buff one of my favorite scenes is when Monica called her for help at the clothes store. When Beth said "I knew it, spanx" after humiliating the store owner we died laughing. That all said we are, and have been, looking forward to the new season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom