Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it’s a little ridiculous. Atwood’s also had some vests and hoodies last year with the Yellowstone brand. I thought to myself why would anybody want to wear a brand from a made up ranch.
Same thought. Show is entertaining, but not to be an imaginary hand on it

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know how many of y’all have seen the leaked storyline and where this is going, but how they are wrapping up things at the ole Dutton Ranch made me happy I quit watching after the ANTIFA affair.

I won’t throw the spoiler out here as that would not be a good forum buddy.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know how many of y’all have seen the leaked storyline and where this is going, but how they are wrapping up things at the ole Dutton Ranch made me happy I quit watching after the ANTIFA affair.

I won’t throw the spoiler out here as that would not be a good forum buddy.

I gotta work tomorrow so I won't see it until after everything "breaks loose" ... So thank you -- I'll catch a later running on Sunday ... Pretty sure it will air a few times over the evening. Besides since I work like 3 minutes from the house I'll probably only miss the first 5 minutes or so ...

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta work tomorrow so I won't see it until after everything "breaks loose" ... So thank you -- I'll catch a later running on Sunday ... Pretty sure it will air a few times over the evening. Besides since I work like 3 minutes from the house I'll probably only miss the first 5 minutes or so ...

Just to be clear I’m referencing where the series is ending, how it’s ending, what happens to the ranch, family, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom