Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are hooked on it. Mainly the wife.
I have to go out to the horse trough, dip up some water and throw it on her when Rit's scenes come on.

Might be easier to take her out and throw her in the trough. One trip and you're done... Probably in more ways than one. :)

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just seen the preview for it on a minute ago, looks like old Buck Taylor is on it now. Didn't see him at the gunshow yesterday usually he's there on the lower level selling his art work and talking to people

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched it tonight. Its still good, and appears to get better if the previews are true.
Interesting article in one of my news feeds. Dimocraps are saying it's a Republican show as it violates their principals. HAHA!!!
I bet they all watch it and bash it on twatter later to show they are still liberal.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It definitely has its moments. Not sure what type of camera lens they are using but I certainly love the richness of image. Some of the one liners are awesome. Rips instructions about bears was certainly funny recalling his previous bear shenanigans. Interesting to see the John Dutton brush with being a semi eco terrorist in his younger days. I'm not sorry about time spent watching it. Thought the thermal night shooting event was pretty neatly done.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
vlcsnap-2022-11-21-19h59m48s622.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom