Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, I seldom watch TV and have never watched Yellowstone....

....besides, as per my philosophy of not wearing anything that advertises for someone else, unless they would be willing to GIVE me the product and then pay me each time I used/wore it.
I'm the opposite. I tend to be kind of "brand loyal" and I like t-shirts from my favorite manufacturers. Mostly either guns or guitars.

Used to have lunch once a week with my former co-workers. Had on a t-shirt one day and one younger friend asked is that a brand of gun? I said yeah, and he said I figured. I said why? And he said every time I see you since you retired you have something on either about guns or guitars. I know guitars and it's not a brand of guitar, so I figured it had to be a gun. :rollingla

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't seen it since season 3.
Don't get the channel on my TV and not going to pay for it.

I did enjoy the show, but not buying any licensed products.

Few things I would buy / wear, but not a TV show..

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I was in Hamilton MT this August, my understanding is that Paramount no longer has the lease for the Chief Joseph Ranch (which is between Hamilton and Darby). They were busy filming the ranch scenes for the upcoming season while they still had access, and then they took off for Missoula/Helena/etc for other locations when they lost access. I am sure the Chief Joseph folks are just glad to get back to their regular schedule, and not to have guards posted at their entrance.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has always amazed me how many REALLY "old fashioned" guys turn into something else when the door closes behind them. Makes life ... Uhmmm ... "Interesting" for sure ... Lol 😂😂 Gotta love you fellas!! Y'all are a hoot!! 😘
I am very old fashioned, I prefer my sex and violence separate. Preferably with different people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom