Any Yellowstone fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryLivin'

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They NEED to fight. LOL. Been there with the 12 hour days. Sometimes I read to mine. They like it, but that is how we raised them. I am blessed to work from home some days. I like to vege like anyone else, but have to practice what I preach LOL. We do have a lot of fun though. Sunday we read about Jesse Chisolm, (not to be confused with John Chisum) and watched a bit of history about him on the YouTube. it was fun. They had it tough back then, makes us thankful for everything we have now.
wish i was one to be able to read to em but i aint very good at it. long story but i had to drop out of school. got my ged but it aint the same least i don't think so. the boys are good boys just always trying to show each other up. that leads to some kind a fight mostly yelling and screamin but they mix it up now and then. my little gilrs daddys girl and she knows it. starts going on about everything minute i walk in the house. fact is i wouldn't have it any other way i want them to have everything i didnt.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beth meme.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beth is a bipolar sociopath who is meaner than a snake and should be sent to the Train Station. If Summer really had ten years of Ju-Jitsu she would have choked Beth out.

it has been taught, the victor in a fight isnt the largest, strongest, better trained; but the most violent.

summer isnt through, yet,

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it has been taught, the victor in a fight isnt the largest, strongest, better trained; but the most violent.

summer isnt through, yet,
I haven't watched the last episode yet, but that sounds like a perfect description of Beth if you ask me.

I have to admit I am not a fan of the Piper Perabo character, Summer and haven't been since she was introduced to the series. I love the show, but an environmentalist and John Dutton together just never made sense to me. IMO, if they really felt the need to bring on a tree hugger, they should have limited her appearances to the protests and been done with her.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't watched the last episode yet, but that sounds like a perfect description of Beth if you ask me.

I have to admit I am not a fan of the Piper Perabo character, Summer and haven't been since she was introduced to the series. I love the show, but an environmentalist and John Dutton together just never made sense to me. IMO, if they really felt the need to bring on a tree hugger, they should have limited her appearances to the protests and been done with her.

You NEED to get to know her and SEE how they are RIGHT.

Politics and hormones make strange bedfellows.

As Beth said. "IF you want a prostitute. let me get you a good one,"

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You NEED to get to know her and SEE how they are RIGHT.

Politics and hormones make strange bedfellows.

As Beth said. "IF you want a prostitute. let me get you a good one,"
One of my favorite Beth quotes lol.

Yeah, Taylor Sheridan makes the big bucks and I can see what you're saying, but "Summer" just doesn't work for me. This role calls for someone with a much stronger ability to act, like a Demi Moore (her character from Basic Instinct comes to mind) and Perabo just doesn't cut it.

Last edited:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the offspring of a farming and ranching family I find the Yellowstone show to be the liberal's wet dream of who we are and is no way based on the upright character of any decent farmer or rancher that I know. Furthermore, their portrayal of the "Navy Seal" being lost in the sauce and riding on daddy's shirt tail is disgusting as well as pathetic. What a backward portrayal of two of America's best types of men (veterans and ranchers). The Dutton's bribe, bully, and **** law enforcement, judges, and politicians. They murder their employees in cold blood like cowards. They more resemble the mafia or the cartel than Americans.

Fooock Yellowstone and all their perverted and backward portrayal of the salt of America. I would spit in that director's face. He now owns the Four Sixes ranch, one of the largest in America, so that he can live out his fantacy including his own "police force". A buddy of mine used to fly Anne Marion (the last true heir of the ranch) in a charter jet service.
With leftwingnuts, Homosexuals, cross dressers, and goat humpers, ( AM I ALLOWED TO THINK, AND SAY THAT) making All THIS STUFF, we see on TV, what did you expect? Back when Obama was President he had to deal with the problem of over grasing of federal land, in the west. It was proposed that 500 cattle guards be utilized to solve this problem, but Obama cut that numberr down to 250, to save money, but he provided the 250 that were cut with JOB TRANING!

Latest posts

Top Bottom