Anybody at H&H last Wednesday March 15th?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Wednesday March 15th I accidently left a Black & Orange Harley Davidson nylon jacket in the men's restroom hanging on the back of the stall door. I called and no one turned it in but if anyone found it would be great to take it back to H&H. It's probably gone but just thought I would put this out there. I'm a 74 year old veteran. Steve Dill, my salesman is keeping an eye out. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Wednesday March 15th I accidently left a Black & Orange Harley Davidson nylon jacket in the men's restroom hanging on the back of the stall door. I called and no one turned it in but if anyone found it would be great to take it back to H&H. It's probably gone but just thought I would put this out there. I'm a 74 year old veteran. Steve Dill, my salesman is keeping an eye out. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
hope it turns up

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure they do but do t think they would go through all of that for a customers jacket left. If something stolen or gun issue probably.

I definitely would. It's called customer service.
I hate thieves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom