Anybody enter the Classic Firearms giveaways? Ever win anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SWEET>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enter all the time and I've yet to win but I'm not giving up....that rifle package you won was worth over $5K.....CONGRATS.............your my new hero....

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did.
I received an email this morning claiming I'd won a Classic Firearms giveaway. The message stated I'd need to complete and return the attached paperwork to claim the prize. The email looked pretty legit, but I wasn't about to click on anything, 'cause appearances notwithstanding I figured it was almost certainly a scam. But when I got a break later in the day, I contacted Classic through their website just to confirm my suspicions, but to my surprise they verified I'd won. The prize was the "high-end" AR build from their recent video series.
Details as described in the prize paperwork are:

One (1) 30-round magazine, a Radian AXTS AX556 lower receiver, a Geissele SSA-3 trigger, a BCM Mod 1 pistol grip, a VLTOR MUR upper receiver, a Geissele Mk8 rail, a Proof Research .223 Wylde 16” 1/8 mid barrel, a JP Enterprises adjustable gas block, a Modlite PLHv2 light, a Surefire Warcomp muzzle brake, a JP Enterprises buffer spring, a Geissele buffer tube, a Radian SD charging handle, Knights Armament front/rear sights, a Modbutton Lite, a B5 Systems Sopmod stock, a Warrior Poet Society rifle sling, an Arisaka M-LOK offset light mount, a B5 Systems end plate sling adaptor, a BCM vertical foregrip, a Daniel Defense castle nut, a Geissele barrel nut wrench, a LANTAC mid-length gas tube, Magpul QD sling swivels, a Surefire Scout DS00 tailcap, a JP Enterprises aluminum bolt carrier group, a Trijicon ACOG RMR combo and shipping.

Not the exact choices I'd have made if given an unlimited AR build budget, but pretty darn solid. Not sure how long it'll take to actually receive, but I'm looking forward to some range time with it.
Post pic's when you get the rifle.....I can hardly wait......

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Orange from Classic Firearms I think a little less than 3 years ago. They didn't ask me to fill out any paperwork, I just got an email saying I already had an account with them so all they needed was to know what FFL I wanted it shipped to. I replied and they shipped it I think later that day, could have been the next day but I remember being surprised at how fast they got it shipped out.

Funny story, but it's actually how I came across OSA in the first place.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to enter online contests. Never won anything but sure did see an increase in emails from vendors!
Yeah, and never, ever take a survey from any receipt from any store unless you want phone calls and emails out the wazzoo.
You have given them your permission to spam the crap out of you.

cmeilahn

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did.
I received an email this morning claiming I'd won a Classic Firearms giveaway. The message stated I'd need to complete and return the attached paperwork to claim the prize. The email looked pretty legit, but I wasn't about to click on anything, 'cause appearances notwithstanding I figured it was almost certainly a scam. But when I got a break later in the day, I contacted Classic through their website just to confirm my suspicions, but to my surprise they verified I'd won. The prize was the "high-end" AR build from their recent video series.
Details as described in the prize paperwork are:

One (1) 30-round magazine, a Radian AXTS AX556 lower receiver, a Geissele SSA-3 trigger, a BCM Mod 1 pistol grip, a VLTOR MUR upper receiver, a Geissele Mk8 rail, a Proof Research .223 Wylde 16” 1/8 mid barrel, a JP Enterprises adjustable gas block, a Modlite PLHv2 light, a Surefire Warcomp muzzle brake, a JP Enterprises buffer spring, a Geissele buffer tube, a Radian SD charging handle, Knights Armament front/rear sights, a Modbutton Lite, a B5 Systems Sopmod stock, a Warrior Poet Society rifle sling, an Arisaka M-LOK offset light mount, a B5 Systems end plate sling adaptor, a BCM vertical foregrip, a Daniel Defense castle nut, a Geissele barrel nut wrench, a LANTAC mid-length gas tube, Magpul QD sling swivels, a Surefire Scout DS00 tailcap, a JP Enterprises aluminum bolt carrier group, a Trijicon ACOG RMR combo and shipping.

Not the exact choices I'd have made if given an unlimited AR build budget, but pretty darn solid. Not sure how long it'll take to actually receive, but I'm looking forward to some range time with it.
Congratulations! I haven't won from Classic Firearms, but that's a nice build. I did win from USCCA earlier this year. I was skeptical, contacted them to confirm and then submitted the paperwork. USCCA is money to buy a firearm... a little different, but still nice and no FFL or other legal concerns.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say I've "won" some great guns from Quail Unlimited, Pheasants forever, Ducks Unlimited and other outdoor banquets/fund raisers.
Probably paid for them with ticket packages, but the safes are certainly more full of long and short guns with the funds going to wildlife conservation. No spam either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom