Anybody enter the Classic Firearms giveaways? Ever win anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did.
I received an email this morning claiming I'd won a Classic Firearms giveaway. The message stated I'd need to complete and return the attached paperwork to claim the prize. The email looked pretty legit, but I wasn't about to click on anything, 'cause appearances notwithstanding I figured it was almost certainly a scam. But when I got a break later in the day, I contacted Classic through their website just to confirm my suspicions, but to my surprise they verified I'd won. The prize was the "high-end" AR build from their recent video series.
Details as described in the prize paperwork are:

One (1) 30-round magazine, a Radian AXTS AX556 lower receiver, a Geissele SSA-3 trigger, a BCM Mod 1 pistol grip, a VLTOR MUR upper receiver, a Geissele Mk8 rail, a Proof Research .223 Wylde 16” 1/8 mid barrel, a JP Enterprises adjustable gas block, a Modlite PLHv2 light, a Surefire Warcomp muzzle brake, a JP Enterprises buffer spring, a Geissele buffer tube, a Radian SD charging handle, Knights Armament front/rear sights, a Modbutton Lite, a B5 Systems Sopmod stock, a Warrior Poet Society rifle sling, an Arisaka M-LOK offset light mount, a B5 Systems end plate sling adaptor, a BCM vertical foregrip, a Daniel Defense castle nut, a Geissele barrel nut wrench, a LANTAC mid-length gas tube, Magpul QD sling swivels, a Surefire Scout DS00 tailcap, a JP Enterprises aluminum bolt carrier group, a Trijicon ACOG RMR combo and shipping.

Not the exact choices I'd have made if given an unlimited AR build budget, but pretty darn solid. Not sure how long it'll take to actually receive, but I'm looking forward to some range time with it.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! That is a solid build. I stopped entering there drawings as I never have won anything from anywhere.
Thanks. I've thought the same thing various times, but when a new contest pops up, I generally just go for the quick low-hanging fruit entries and call it good. I've never come remotely close to getting all the possible entries available. Did the same thing this time, and surprisingly it paid off.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I did.
I received an email this morning claiming I'd won a Classic Firearms giveaway. The message stated I'd need to complete and return the attached paperwork to claim the prize. The email looked pretty legit, but I wasn't about to click on anything, 'cause appearances notwithstanding I figured it was almost certainly a scam. But when I got a break later in the day, I contacted Classic through their website just to confirm my suspicions, but to my surprise they verified I'd won. The prize was the "high-end" AR build from their recent video series.
Details as described in the prize paperwork are:

One (1) 30-round magazine, a Radian AXTS AX556 lower receiver, a Geissele SSA-3 trigger, a BCM Mod 1 pistol grip, a VLTOR MUR upper receiver, a Geissele Mk8 rail, a Proof Research .223 Wylde 16” 1/8 mid barrel, a JP Enterprises adjustable gas block, a Modlite PLHv2 light, a Surefire Warcomp muzzle brake, a JP Enterprises buffer spring, a Geissele buffer tube, a Radian SD charging handle, Knights Armament front/rear sights, a Modbutton Lite, a B5 Systems Sopmod stock, a Warrior Poet Society rifle sling, an Arisaka M-LOK offset light mount, a B5 Systems end plate sling adaptor, a BCM vertical foregrip, a Daniel Defense castle nut, a Geissele barrel nut wrench, a LANTAC mid-length gas tube, Magpul QD sling swivels, a Surefire Scout DS00 tailcap, a JP Enterprises aluminum bolt carrier group, a Trijicon ACOG RMR combo and shipping.

Not the exact choices I'd have made if given an unlimited AR build budget, but pretty darn solid. Not sure how long it'll take to actually receive, but I'm looking forward to some range time with it.
Hey! I was trying to win that. Congrats!

Latest posts

Top Bottom