Anybody from Norman area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got his cell. He replied back yesterday with a company name that did some milling on another slide for me. That was all he sent. No reply when I asked if he could still Cerakote. Must assume he’s out of business and not enough class to let people know so they don’t waste time. So now looking for a Cerakote shop. Referred to Louthan gun works, up by Stillwater. That’s quite drive for me, anybody recommend someone in OKC metro??

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got his cell. He replied back yesterday with a company name that did some milling on another slide for me. That was all he sent. No reply when I asked if he could still Cerakote. Must assume he’s out of business and not enough class to let people know so they don’t waste time. So now looking for a Cerakote shop. Referred to Louthan gun works, up by Stillwater. That’s quite drive for me, anybody recommend someone in OKC metro??
Black Label Armament?

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a DYI job. You should look at Wheeler Cerama-coat. I did an aluminum shotgun receiver. It wasn't too difficult, and it turned out way better than I thought it would.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so he is in fact out of business?

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t say for certain, but I talked to his guy that does milling today, and he stated that Jared wasn’t returning his calls either. Also said he knew people that had several thousands of dollars worth of property with him that they wanted to pick up and they couldn’t reach him either…

Dan1955

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been trying to reach Jared Harshaw at Harsh Firearms for about a month now. Have used him for several years for some of my needs, especially Cerakote. Talked to him 2-3 months ago about a project, now I can’t reach him. Been trying for about 3 weeks now. I live to far away to swing by his shop. Anybody know what’s up with him? Did he go out of business?
I went by and he is out of business

Latest posts

Top Bottom