Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_8677.png

Finally finished fitting my Apex Barrel, sights installed and Apex flat trigger with all the fixings.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO you just cannot beat the value of the CZ line. I am preferential to the 75B, a lot of gun for the money.
I don't have a ton of pistol experience especially with 9mm because I just don't shoot them well. I've had 5-6 9mm and always swap em if a chance comes up. But, I must say, a friend of mine has a cz75bd that I shoot very well compared to all other 9s I've tried. Not sure what fits me so much better about it but the proof is in the puddin with it so I'm not goin to try to analyze it. When I decide I want another 9 or if a smokin hot deal shows up on one, I will get one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my less than humble opinion, the CZ 75 (all the various models) is a top shelf item. Incredibly well made and accurate. I do not think you can go wrong with any of them. I am partial to the P-01 myself. Why? I dunno, I just am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a new CZ75B Omega and drove the first 125 rounds of its young life to target... I like it, a lot!!

Oh please tell me that you will bring it to the ENS? I promise to wipe all the drool off of it (well, mine I mean...now; I ain’t wipin’ no dang slobber and drool off from nobody else...especially that steelfingers guy cause he just gots droolitous anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom