Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think she specifically meant Federal SP primers. The first store I went to had SP primers, and had other size Federal primers but no Federal SP. But that's the only two places I've checked. It does sound weird...

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me or do other people get the creeps when you go into Gene's?

I have walked in there three different times and never once did a person behind the counter even acknowledge my presence. I tried for twenty minutes last time to get waited on with only me and another customer in there. I vowed to never go back and I haven't.

Uh, sorry man. It's just you.

Nope always go help as soon as I get in the door

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ummmmmm ... did you shower that day? Never had a problem, but then I'll just walk right up to somebody ... behind a counter, sitting at a desk, whatever ... and let 'em know what I need!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs. dlbleak was watching Jurrasic World the other day and said ‘ I want one of those’. How could I say no?
041D531F-662B-4846-97CF-50C131C548F3.jpeg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[emoji35]I forgot; I got a new Glock 43X yesterday at Sooner State Pawn that I bought from GT Distributors. I don’t dislike the silver slide quite so much in person as I did looking at
in photos. I don’t so much like it; I just don’t hate it. Either I’ll be okay with it as is, or it’s off to Black Label Armament for some cerakote.

Bonus! It fits perfectly in my RM Lowrider and my TT Gunleather holsters. I’m gonna take it to the range to vet it and this will probably be on my hip soon. Darn this grip is just right! Not ridiculously small, not ridiculously fat or large, just right.
0982cb816e7f447444a68350c0abca6d.jpg
86344b32fe6041fd3660ffa2ffa0d748.jpg
172e4c19a364d2b750de2a2d5860856f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot; I got a new Glock 43X yesterday at Sooner State Pawn that I bought from GT Distributors. I don’t dislike the silver slide quite so much in person as I did looking at
in photos. I don’t so much like it; I just don’t hate it. Either I’ll be okay with it as is, or it’s off to Black Label Armament for some cerakote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw, come on, man! You know the rules ... pics, or ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom