Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the 911 Alpha which I prefer over the 911 becaus of the non-ambi safety. Found it on "today only" sale at $325 shipped. I'm up to 600+ rds with no problems. Fun to shoot but trigger is a little heavy.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my new Kineti-Tech trigger this weekend. Installed it and couldn't be happier. It is a world of difference from the factory shoe. I ordered it with the bar attached this time. Black on black and curved.
View attachment 133417
Very Nice. I have a Agency Arms trigger in my G43 and love it as well. Congrats on the new Kineti-Tech trigger.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious why you went with a curved trigger this time. Didn’t you put a flat faced or two in before? I’m guessing you like the smooth trigger face...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious why you went with a curved trigger this time. Didn’t you put a flat faced or two in before? I’m guessing you like the smooth trigger face...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but they were too flat and had a different bend to them. What I was trying to do is make it as close to a Sig P series trigger as I could. I like that the Kineti-Tech safety goes flush with the shoe when you depress it. Never could warm up to the factory Glock shoes that have that hump from the safety and the grooves.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a new Glock 48 today.
I was wanting something light and slim to carry. I believe this will fit the call just fine.
Thin, Light. I like it.
Below is a good shooting video of the G48

3-glock48.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom