Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my golf ball shooter today.
Saw my first at an outdoor range in South Tx this winter. With a blank, it shoots that ball over 500 yards. Got to find a source for 5.56 blanks now. I had 6, thinking I need a couple hundred and a whole lot more golf balls. [emoji12]
I’ll do a plywood penetration test after finding more blanks for grins and to see how bad a$$ it really is.
782741957f7886670cef952aec8d2c9e.jpg
I want one of these and the soda can launcher as well. My hope is to use the soda can launcher to launch a can (someone else firing) and use my Tac14 to shoot the can out of the sky. [emoji16][emoji16]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want one of these and the soda can launcher as well. My hope is to use the soda can launcher to launch a can (someone else firing) and use my Tac14 to shoot the can out of the sky. [emoji16][emoji16]

That would be a fun game but tough. Have to be a quick shot.
I shot a can gun and a golf ball gun at the outdoor range we visited in South Tx this winter. The can gun is like shooting a 12 ga for recoil. Shoots them about 250 yards. The golf ball gun way further. Out to 500 yards or more. You lose sight of it while in flight.

I paid $29 bucks for the golf ball shooter. Took the flash suppressor off, and threaded the golf ball shooter on. Pretty simple.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a fun game but tough. Have to be a quick shot.
I shot a can gun and a golf ball gun at the outdoor range we visited in South Tx this winter. The can gun is like shooting a 12 ga for recoil. Shoots them about 250 yards. The golf ball gun way further. Out to 500 yards or more. You lose sight of it while in flight.

I paid $29 bucks for the golf ball shooter. Took the flash suppressor off, and threaded the golf ball shooter on. Pretty simple.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd ever be able to actually hit it, but it'd be fun trying. And I figure if I can be successful at that, then I should be able to shoot just about anything in the air. :-)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if I'd ever be able to actually hit it, but it'd be fun trying. And I figure if I can be successful at that, then I should be able to shoot just about anything in the air. :-)

It sends that golf ball right through some 3/4” plywood like it wasn’t even there.

cb24453489f8df73aeb0e2ddd60a905b.jpg

4311569fcb49d0d48da314c392ab8687.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom