Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out my local Atwoods has a great selection of ammo. Picked up some 10mm fmj, some Critical Defense 9mm, 2 boxes of 300 blk fmj, and they had the Hornady 6.5 Grendel I need to sight my wife's new AR in. I would have picked up more if my wife had not been with me. Also ordered 10 Pmags from PSA for 8 bucks each.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got me a couple of 'off-brand' reflex sights. I've already got one of their 3-9X40 sights that really impressed me. "Pinty" is the brand. From what I can tell, the glass is very clear. They've got both the red & green dots. I guess I'll find out for sure the next range outing!

IMG_1850.JPG

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those shoes are going to POP on that Wilson!!! The low sheen black is going to really set off and highlight the grips!! Let me know when you put it all together and I will bribe you with a chili burger from Thunder Roadhouse if you let me come by and drool !! Promise to bring my bib so as not to defile your weapon!!:cool::drunk5:

LOL, come by any time. i've spec'd a NightHawk Classic for those grips as well, but i may not last long enough to get a NightHawk built, will have to call the rep and see what time frame i could expect. if the times are too long the grips might be put on the Trooper Commander i just got the other day

Latest posts

Top Bottom