Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New trigger for one of my PCCs. Had issues with it not resetting correctly and I needed to get it ready for an upcoming match. Heard some really good things about these and was lucky enough to find one in stock today. Liked it so much, I ordered a couple from Brownell’s since they were on sale to keep the other two the same.

2216bf63d937ef0617335735177fea41.jpg

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got my carry handgun thanks Don for helping me with that!

I really like that gun. Have owned mine for a couple of years and it for home protection, travel gun, occasional carry, and range. In fact, took it out to the range Thursday and have it ready to take again tomorrow am. Nice capacity, absolutely reliable and comfortable to shoot, and lifetime warranty. Congrats!

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like that gun. Have owned mine for a couple of years and it for home protection, travel gun, occasional carry, and range. In fact, took it out to the range Thursday and have it ready to take again tomorrow am. Nice capacity, absolutely reliable and comfortable to shoot, and lifetime warranty. Congrats!
Definitely had this in mind doing my research. My son bought the XD-S when I bought my Glock. Super smooth shooter, but I didn’t like the single stack grip. I wanted an all around handgun, cc, home, range, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom