Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been there since they built the range a few years ago. I usually shoot on a friend's property outside of Newcastle, or at AAT in Norman. I really like the range there. The digital readout showing the range to target was nice. I can see why OSA meet and shoots are held there.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 140354 I put this together this weekend. I got a Bear Creek Arsenal 18” Stainless Socom 308
upper and paired it with a DPMS LR-308 lower. The upper came with an MLOK rail .I need to put some irons or a scope on it then I’ll see how she shoots. The rifle fits together nicely and I’m pleased with my budget .308 AR build so far...they claim barrels are 1 MOA at 100 yards...we shall see. [emoji106]

When PSA comes out with their "Up the creek" lower you should totally get one. It will have a bear wearing a sombrero.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If I may ask, how long did it take for your Bear Creek upper to ship. I'm just curious, I placed an order with them on Thursday of last week, and it still shows to be 'processing'. Just wondering how long I can expect it to take before it ships.

Thanks.
I got a 458 socom from them. Showed processing then just showed up one day unexpectedly. Like was said, I think it was about 10 days

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a near mint 70 series Gold Cup National Match. Maybe a box of ammo through it, if that, not a scratch on it.
20190728_231209.jpg

Picture shows a lot of glare off of the mirror polished surfaces that looks like wear, but it's not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom