Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@okierider - yep, Nate does great work at a fantastic price. Is this your first UBG?

Yes it is and it will not be the last, he did a special request for me with zero extra cost and I am wearing it now with zero issues. AND I paid for it 7/23 and received it 8/24!! I thought I had an issue with it when I bought it but turned out it was end user head space and timing way out of whack!! It is perfect.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to shoot a Kimber K6 stainless .357 revolver and a CZ 75 B 9mm that belonged to a couple of fellows I shoot with at the range this morning.

Kimber ammo was hand-loaded lighter load in .357 brass. Nice feel and shot good, plus with the lighter load my anticipated flinch of .357 didn't come to fruition.

CZ double action trigger was heavier than used to with 9mm guns I usually shoot and the single action lighter. Another nice feeling gun with the added weight of the metal frame and upgraded sights making accuracy good for the first time out.

It finally dawned on me as I drove home after our outing it is cheaper to know folks who buy and own different guns than to buy them myself :idea:

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a link on those t-shirts. And, do they shrink - I mean from washing, not from chocolate cake?

- @ronny; I've had mine for several months now and wear it a lot; no shrinkage.

Old Logo Shirt https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NK8PFS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_.JYxDbDKHN6KF

I can't attest to any long term wear yet. Ask @druryj

Look what I found in my mailbox today!
Nate did exactly what I requested and the gun does not dig in my side when in my truck.
I am in and out of my truck multiple times a day and taking the gun off evey time I get in the truck would get old .
Really well built and looks great , Nate is a serious craftsman.[emoji41]

- @okierider; Beautimous Striker. I hope you used coupon code OKSHOOTERS to get your discount? We told ya UBG rocks.
9d1bb843813e085029e6e1c21aeb2309.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't know why tapatalk does that, I am sure it is a setting but I just don't use it enough to spend time looking for the issue.

-@okierider; it's not Tapatalk that does that to your pics; you need to EDIT the pic itself, whether it's on your phone or PC, you can flip it there before you upload the photo.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to shoot a Kimber K6 stainless .357 revolver and a CZ 75 B 9mm that belonged to a couple of fellows I shoot with at the range this morning.

Kimber ammo was hand-loaded lighter load in .357 brass. Nice feel and shot good, plus with the lighter load my anticipated flinch of .357 didn't come to fruition.

CZ double action trigger was heavier than used to with 9mm guns I usually shoot and the single action lighter. Another nice feeling gun with the added weight of the metal frame and upgraded sights making accuracy good for the first time out.

It finally dawned on me as I drove home after our outing it is cheaper to know folks who buy and own different guns than to buy them myself :idea:
Exactly why the ENS are fun. I’ve got to shoot some cool stuff that I wouldn’t get to otherwise.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
-@okierider; it's not Tapatalk that does that to your pics; you need to EDIT the pic itself, whether it's on your phone or PC, you can flip it there before you upload the photo. [/QUOTE]

When I upload the pic it is right side up and when tapatalk posts it it is upside down. So I need to upload it upside down so tapatalk will load it right side up ??? Sum ting wong!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom