Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-@okierider; it's not Tapatalk that does that to your pics; you need to EDIT the pic itself, whether it's on your phone or PC, you can flip it there before you upload the photo.

When I upload the pic it is right side up and when tapatalk posts it it is upside down. So I need to upload it upside down so tapatalk will load it right side up ??? Sum ting wong!!:cool:[/QUOTE]
At least we know his new holster passes the upside down gun drop test.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
-@okierider; it's not Tapatalk that does that to your pics; you need to EDIT the pic itself, whether it's on your phone or PC, you can flip it there before you upload the photo.

When I upload the pic it is right side up and when tapatalk posts it it is upside down. So I need to upload it upside down so tapatalk will load it right side up ??? Sum ting wong!!:cool:[/QUOTE]

And I hate to admit it but your right @druryj !! Just posted in the knife section and actually looked at what tapatalk was seeing and when I take the pic with the phone side ways it causes issues so I edited the pic to how Tapatalk wants it LOL.

Thanks!!!:cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly why the ENS are fun. I’ve got to shoot some cool stuff that I wouldn’t get to otherwise.

Plus, you get the chance to meet up with folks you've already met to shoot and then go eat (or vice versa) and to meet others here with whom you've only talked to via the forum.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I upload the pic it is right side up and when tapatalk posts it it is upside down. So I need to upload it upside down so tapatalk will load it right side up ??? Sum ting wong!!:cool:

You can, but that would kinda be like standing on your head and tightening/loosening a bolt: IF YOU'RE UPSIDE DOWN, IS IT STILL RIGHTY-TIGHTY OR IS IT LEFTY-LOOSEY? :scratch: I tried it your way, but for me, it's just easier to load my gun right side up.

And I hate to admit it but your right @druryj !! Just posted in the knife section and actually looked at what tapatalk was seeing and when I take the pic with the phone side ways it causes issues so I edited the pic to how Tapatalk wants it LOL.

Thanks!!!:cool:[/QUOTE]

@okierider: You're welcome. :sunbath:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I upload the pic it is right side up and when tapatalk posts it it is upside down. So I need to upload it upside down so tapatalk will load it right side up ??? Sum ting wong!!:cool:

Thanks!!!:cool:[/QUOTE]

I’ve never had an issue with Tapatalk rotating my photos for years.
I suspect it’s a phone setting causing that issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom