Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you get the Colt cleaned up and ready to sell PM me. I have an affection for Colts..

doubt i'll be selling this one, it's very nice example...by the pix. plus i just don't flip them. i have sold 3 recently that i had for more than a year to fund a NightHawk Classic, it's now fully funded LOL . I too have an affinity for Colts, click thumbnails for larger pix DSC_2567.JPG DSC_2569.JPG

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
doubt i'll be selling this one, it's very nice example...by the pix. plus i just don't flip them. i have sold 3 recently that i had for more than a year to fund a NightHawk Classic, it's now fully funded LOL . I too have an affinity for Colts, click thumbnails for larger pixView attachment 142048 View attachment 142049
Nice!.Well, If you happen to have a weak moment.... I'll be around. LOL

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked this Savage A17 (.17 HMR) up on clearance at Walmart today for $99. My thanks to all those who have contributed information and advice in the Rem 1187 clearance threads, I would never have found this without the links, advice, and positive results reported in those threads.

If they ever mark the A22 down to that price, I'll know how to find out and trust me that I'll have one of those if possible too.

upload_2019-8-30_18-32-17.png

upload_2019-8-30_18-32-42.png

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked this Savage A17 (.17 HMR) up on clearance at Walmart today for $99. My thanks to all those who have contributed information and advice in the Rem 1187 clearance threads, I would never have found this without the links, advice, and positive results reported in those threads.

If they ever mark the A22 down to that price, I'll know how to find out and trust me that I'll have one of those if possible too.

Looks like you got a hell of a deal!!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 142119

View attachment 142120
What a deal. Looks like I'll be driving to Yukon or Anadarko tomorrow. That's money in the bank. Don't really even need one, but that's too good to pass up!

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20190830_235853.jpg

How about a little two tone action. Just finished building the lower tonight. It's a Wilson combat lower, spikes LPK, JMT trigger, and DD furniture. The upper is a 14.5 BCM with a lantac brake, BCM CH, MBUS, Sig Sauer Romeo 5, FDE ceracoted barrel, BCM BCG, and tidbits, and a streamlight protac HL in a crap mount. I have plans shortly to swap buffer tube to a ceracoted tube and swap the end plate out.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a deal. Looks like I'll be driving to Yukon or Anadarko tomorrow. That's money in the bank. Don't really even need one, but that's too good to pass up!

I know, right?? I'm going to wake up in a minute, tell someone I had this dream where I bought a Savage A17 for $99, and they're going to be like "Yeah, you WISH!!!"

I've tried Yukon, OKC on NW Expressway, Chickasha, and Anadarko. All sold out. Bummer.... Looks like they're all gone. I appreciate the the thread letting everyone know about them. Hopefully some OSA members snatched up a few of these.

Latest posts

Top Bottom