Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would imagine the folks that are into reselling already use those sites. Just like people that hit estate, garage sales, and thrift shops to flip stuff. For me this tool at least gives us a chance vs the people that already have people hooking them up at places and calling them with the deals.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up an A17 today in Owasso to go with the B17 we have. My son quickly wanted to invoke the (If I pay half, Dad will pay the other half rule I have on guns) so I guess this one is his. Hes a smart little guy. Thanks to @Aries for posting about this deal. The one we picked up my boy spotted in the gun cabinet turntable still marked at $388 when I asked someone to check price he said $99 I said I will take it. 45 painful minutes later we left WM. I guess since its his gun, he can buy his own glass for it. I am sure he will explain why I should put glass on it tomorrow.

Really nice and professional gun review here. No fancy intros, no quirky commentators. He even goes into the scope, adjusting the trigger and explaining the construction of the gun and polimer magazine catch is for safety.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
007F81EF-CA72-43EF-9DD4-A81A7B4B7226.jpeg
I’ve decided to give the Valkyrie a try. Been gathering parts for a while now, but got the upper and reloading stuff in today. Forgot to put the Aero scope mount in the picture. Guess I’ve got my Labor Day project now.

Not sure about the adjustable stock on this rifle, but it’s what I’ve got for now. Will probably change it out for a fixed stock sometime in the future.

View attachment 141971

Got it all together today. Working up some loads now.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this W.J. Hill's Patent Bull Dog Self Extractor Revolver made in Birmingham, England circa 1885. in .450 chambering.

www.fototime.com_EE96798615525D4_orig.jpg

www.fototime.com_1BB21BC01CE4E82_orig.jpg

Extraction position.

www.fototime.com_CAF218BF997B306_orig.jpg

www.fototime.com_C3CD2EDB598CFC5_standard.jpg

www.fototime.com_0B611E70A900134_standard.jpg

www.fototime.com_D45E616BD05E485_standard.jpg

This gun is pictured in George Lymans The British Bulldog Revolver - The Forgotten Gun that Really Won the West and Webley Solid Frame Revolvers: Nos. 1, 1 1/2, 2, Bull Dogs, and Pugs by Joel Black, Homer Ficken and Frank Michaels

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much today, but this week I have ordered a Ruger 10/22 for my wife's bday in a couple weeks from @TinStarShootingRange ...she doesn't know she's getting it yet, hoping she likes it! Also caught a place that had a kit that comes with 2 25 rd mags, a cleaning kit and a flipper target for the 10/22, less than $40 shipped, so I ordered that to go with the rifle. I'm to the point in life where I'd rather buy guns, even lower end guns, as Christmas and bday gifts for the wife and kids than anything else...hopefully get to continue that trend

Latest posts

Top Bottom