Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, I wish someone could "school" me on the use of these deal finder websites like dexter's and brickseek or whatever, I can't seem to figure out where to find the guns and stuff, mainly see electronics or clothes...maybe there aint any cool deals in my area??

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I wish someone could "school" me on the use of these deal finder websites like dexter's and brickseek or whatever, I can't seem to figure out where to find the guns and stuff, mainly see electronics or clothes...maybe there aint any cool deals in my area??
You can either scroll through page after page (click "More deals" at the bottom of page on dexterclearance, or on brickseek click "deals" in the menu, then "all trending deals", then "next page" at the bottom) until you see something that interests you. You can probably do this for hours if you just want to browse. Or use the search feature if you want to look for something specific ("search" in the menu at the top on dexterclearance, or there is a search bar in the upper right corner on brickseek) and enter some term that would be specific to firearms.

You could try searching for various brands, for example search for Remington, Ruger, etc. You'll probably have to perform several searches and still might miss a few deals, but you'll probably find some of interest. Or maybe search for a caliber, like .223 or .44. You may have to try two or three different terms to cover all the possibilities.

Experiment with search terms, and you'll probably turn up some deals, maybe that you didn't expect.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fntactical.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I forgot to get pictures of the two items I received yesterday, so I'll have to use the photos from the manufacturer/seller. I got in (and already installed) two upgrade items for my Taurus G2c, both from Lakeline, LLC. One item is their stainless steel recoil spring assembly. I didn't have any trouble with the recoil spring assembly but I wanted to get rid of the black cap below the barrel:
PT111-G2-Stainless-Steel-Recoil-Assembly-Resized-600x907.jpg

The other is their stainless steel striker guide. It immediately smoothed out the trigger pull; and, compared to what others have reported about the G2c, my trigger pull was pretty smooth as it was, with just a slight hitch when the trigger blade safety disengaged. The stainless steel guide replaced a polymer guide and I think the extra stabilization the metal provides may have done the trick:
G2-Striker-Guide-Top-Main-Resized.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not hip to the 2 ya mentioned but this is where I shop from, no electronics or bedding.. But then not brick and mortar either..
https://www.wikiarms.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom