Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great quality for the money . . . glad I became a Sylvan Arms dealer.

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been fixated on getting a new Mark IV after the last ENS in Weatherford. I picked up this 22/45 Tactical the other day from AAT in Norman. I've become friends with James and the team at that store, and they made me one hell of a deal. They ordered this firearm from their distributor, it arrived in 2 days, and they gave me the friends and family discount! I'd prefer not to say the exact amount paid because they obviously cannot do this for everyone, but I wanted to express my appreciation. The Burris Fast Fire 3 arrived today. Hopefully later this week I'll get my Dead Air Mask 22 can ordered. I've never purchased a Class 3 item before, so I've been reading previous threads here and doing some research online. I'll try to drop by SSP or HH later this week, order the Dead Air Mask 22 and use their kiosk. Is there any wisdom that you seasoned class 3 owners could impart on me before I pull the trigger on the suppressor.

IMG_6463.jpg

FYI - this is the gun at the last ENS that popped my class 3 cherry and got me hooked! I'm sorry that I cannot remember who's it was, but thank you for bringing it. I'm going to be out 1K after shooting yours!

IMG-6290.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a few weeks of fun.

Won this a couple weeks ago:
IMG_20191107_170012__01.jpg

IMG_20191107_170034__01.jpg

Bought a Sig X-Compact grip module to make it fit me perfectly. It was my first jump into Reddots and I'm kinda getting stupid crazy over them.

While I was sitting in the parking lot at Wilshire, I found this RMR on Armslist for a killer price. Couldn't resist. Type 1, bought some suppressor night sights and is now in my carry rotation.
Final2.jpg

Final1.jpg

Monday, I picked up a Sig p365 SAS. Decided I didn't care for it as I thought I would and made this trade last night. My SAS was unfired, and so was this one. Most excellent P320.
PSX_20191109_102125.jpg

PSX_20191109_102302.jpg

Man, that P320 with that grip module is sharp! Doesn't hurt that your pics are very good too.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a Riton scope, but have heard/read very good things about them and decided to give them a try. Got this today. I will say, I emailed them a question about their recommendations for rings, and they answered LITERALLY within 2-3 minutes. Gives me great hope that their mission statement about great customer service is legit.

I'm going to try it on my Rem 700 22-250 and see how accurate this rifle really is. Just waiting a couple of days on some taller rings.

upload_2019-11-12_17-28-9-png.146559

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had a Riton scope, but have heard/read very good things about them and decided to give them a try. Got this today. I will say, I emailed them a question about their recommendations for rings, and they answered LITERALLY within 2-3 minutes. Gives me great hope that their mission statement about great customer service is legit.

I'm going to try it on my Rem 700 22-250 and see how accurate this rifle really is. Just waiting a couple of days on some taller rings.

upload_2019-11-12_17-28-9-png.146559
I'll be very interested in reading your review in the range talk section.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been fixated on getting a new Mark IV after the last ENS in Weatherford. I picked up this 22/45 Tactical the other day from AAT in Norman. I've become friends with James and the team at that store, and they made me one hell of a deal. They ordered this firearm from their distributor, it arrived in 2 days, and they gave me the friends and family discount! I'd prefer not to say the exact amount paid because they obviously cannot do this for everyone, but I wanted to express my appreciation. The Burris Fast Fire 3 arrived today. Hopefully later this week I'll get my Dead Air Mask 22 can ordered. I've never purchased a Class 3 item before, so I've been reading previous threads here and doing some research online. I'll try to drop by SSP or HH later this week, order the Dead Air Mask 22 and use their kiosk. Is there any wisdom that you seasoned class 3 owners could impart on me before I pull the trigger on the suppressor.

View attachment 146513

FYI - this is the gun at the last ENS that popped my class 3 cherry and got me hooked! I'm sorry that I cannot remember who's it was, but thank you for bringing it. I'm going to be out 1K after shooting yours!

View attachment 146514
Nice pistol, and nice choice of can. A friend used the Kiosk at H&H awhile back, and settled in for the wait. He waited about 6 months, and finally checked on the progress. Found out that something was rejected early on, and H&H never notified him, so he lost that 6 months.
He has another one ordered, but did it through Salt Fork Armory in Tonkawa Ok manually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom