Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New leather day!

TT Gunleather Mikes Special brown leather with Camien loops for a P229 railed. I was goofing off on Facebook waiting for the movie to start last Saturday. We got there kinda early so I was killing time. TT Gunleather had a bunch of stuff he listed at way below list price to move it out. This was one of the holsters he had. Said it was marked down for "cosmetic flaws" to 65 dollars. I don't even have a P229 railed right now, but for the price, I could not pass it up.

This may be the kick I need to order a P229R Legion SAO.

IMG_20191205_112347.jpg
IMG_20191205_112354.jpg
IMG_20191205_112400.jpg
IMG_20191205_112410.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, nice gunleather!!! Looks like a TON of posts this week, I guess all the Black Friday orders are coming in??? lol

I don't have any pics, unfortunately. I got a package yesterday with 5 nitrided barrels, 5 upper receivers, and 5 Anderson stainless trigger LPKs. :D

Happy guy! Waiting on a couple of revolvers and 5 Anderson closed trigger guard lower receivers to come in, as well. :D

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TT gun leather is very nice stuff indeed. Sixty-five bucks is a steal.

I have a few things from him. All fine stuff. I regret selling a Mikes Special IWB with shark accents for my Glock 19. I replaced it with a custom IWB rig from Nightingale Leather that holds my XC1 and it was collecting dust. Still miss it.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This year I decided not to use my New Gun Money for a brand new gun,,,
I did buy one of the used Beretta 81's that are on line now,,,
That satisfied my New Gun Yaya's for a while.

So Instead of buying a brand new gun,,,
I placed an order for some ammo:
  • 250 rounds of 25 ACP
  • 500 rounds of 32 ACP
  • 500 rounds of 380 ACP
  • 1,000 rounds of 9mm
  • 60 rounds of 8mm Mauser

This should hold me for a good long while.

Aarond

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New leather day!

TT Gunleather Mikes Special brown leather with Camien loops for a P229 railed. I was goofing off on Facebook waiting for the movie to start last Saturday. We got there kinda early so I was killing time. TT Gunleather had a bunch of stuff he listed at way below list price to move it out. This was one of the holsters he had. Said it was marked down for "cosmetic flaws" to 65 dollars. I don't even have a P229 railed right now, but for the price, I could not pass it up.

This may be the kick I need to order a P229R Legion SAO.

View attachment 148267 View attachment 148268 View attachment 148269 View attachment 148270

You NEED to put a new P229R in that thing so it won't collapse! Or waste away...or rust...or something. Beautiful piece of leather for sure. TT Gunleather is on the top-tier of holster makers IMO.

I don't see anything wrong with it except that little dark brown spot down near the muzzle end and that's no big deal.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You NEED to put a new P229R in that thing so it won't collapse! Or waste away...or rust...or something. Beautiful piece of leather for sure. TT Gunleather is on the top-tier of holster makers IMO.

I don't see anything wrong with it except that little dark brown spot down near the muzzle end and that's no big deal.

That was my thought, but you know these custom leather guys. They are perfectionists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom