Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20191212_103744.jpg
Just bought a Sig P320 X-Carry. Gave it a cleaning and im off to the range to see how it goes. It's my 1st 9mm. Should be interesting.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 148701 Just bought a Sig P320 X-Carry. Gave it a cleaning and im off to the range to see how it goes. It's my 1st 9mm. Should be interesting.

Well, at least you're doing it right!! Great first pistol entry to the 9mm world! Congrats!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Those things came on a complete pistol upper I bought a few years back, they stayed on that pistol until I built this gun, throwed them on it until I figured out an optic...planned to take them off, but they actually look to co-witness well with the Sig, better than the red dot on the pistol upper at least, so they might stay...

Look at duracoat!! Pretty easy to use ! And on those it will be pretty easy to make a spray/ dryer box

https://www.amazon.com/Duracoat-Aer...92212&keywords=duracoat&qid=1576199711&sr=8-1

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A month for a rubber stamp renewal?? Dang.

Doesn't take them hardly any time to get people's marijuana cards back to them...

Yeah I know. It took like 21 days last time I did it. I think they just sit till they get X number in the pile then some poor SAP has to check ‘em out to make sure they aren’t renewing some clown’s license who’s in prison or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of Dec 1st, OK had something like 220k marijuana cards issued (or applications?).

At $200 a pop.

In 1 year of being legal.

$40,000,000 to the state, just in application fees. Not counting licensure for all the dispenseries and grow houses, and not counting all the sales taxes on the product.

We still having trouble paying our teachers in Oklahoma????

(Asking for a friend...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom