Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had posted the rifle then the scope but never the rings or bases so that gives me an excuse to post it all put together.

DD4703F4-FEE2-433B-8983-AD9C583688E6.jpeg

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DeSantis gun belt, 1791 leather holster for the P320, Blackhawk double stack double mag carbon finish. Wanted to get a Kydex style holster but neither of the local shops had any for the P320.

Got them for upcoming CCW class at end of January here in Duncan. Also, I have a new X-Compact grip and extra mag on the way from SigSauer.com.
20191218_130453.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had posted the rifle then the scope but never the rings or bases so that gives me an excuse to post it all put together.

View attachment 149014

So, do you actually take that to the sticks and hunt or is that just what you take to the range to make all your buddies drool and you have an old trusty beater that you take hunting!???:cool: That thing is sweet!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
DeSantis gun belt, 1791 leather holster for the P320, Blackhawk double stack double mag carbon finish. Wanted to get a Kydex style holster but neither of the local shops had any for the P320.

Got them for upcoming CCW class at end of January here in Duncan. Also, I have a new X-Compact grip and extra mag on the way from SigSauer.com.View attachment 149037

Have the 1791 for my Glock20, it works great!! Start wearing it now so you can work the rub points on it with some sand paper and let it start forming to you!! Made the mistake of wearing it out scouting with out wear in time , no huge issues just needed a couple high points sanded down and resealed!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom