Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see a pic. And, if I try to open it in a new window, it wants me to log in to the Glock Forum.
That's really weird.
Here are a couple of pics I just took of it on my desk here at work.

WIN_20191218_15_29_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20191218_15_29_42_Pro.jpg

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late mail delivery. Got an Armorers block from The Sig Armorer. I love this little thing. My takedown and FCU removal on the P320 is about 20 seconds now. As the pistol is brand new, removing the takedown pin for FCU removal was very difficult. Now its a breeze. Still an issue with replacing the pin but I'm learning some tricks.
20191218_201740.jpg

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BHSpringSolutions has been running 25% site-wide if you combine discount codes so I ordered the SFS kit for one of my Hi Power clones. As expected, the safety to frame fit had to be modified some to get the part into the FEG. Other than that it was pretty easy to install.

This has been my project pistol for some time now. It seems like every time I make a change I'm only one or two steps from being done.

FEGa09SM.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@okierider that's gonna hurt yer hands...but you already know that though. Actually, it's almost 2X as heavy as my 340PD though so it may not bring tears to your eyes as easily... so enjoy. (I have PLENTY of .357 ammo I'll drag out next time we get to go shoot for you too bud. Plenty? How much is plenty you may ask? Well, about 5 rounds is plenty, to be honest, but you can have plenty more than that as long as I get to watch your face when you shoot it. It may be heavier than my 340POD but it's still gonna have a little bit of recoil with this .357 ammo I have...for you.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BHSpringSolutions has been running 25% site-wide if you combine discount codes so I ordered the SFS kit for one of my Hi Power clones. As expected, the safety to frame fit had to be modified some to get the part into the FEG. Other than that it was pretty easy to install.

This has been my project pistol for some time now. It seems like every time I make a change I'm only one or two steps from being done.

FEGa09SM.jpg
Very nice! The FEG clones are very under rated pistols. I used to have a SFS-equipped Hi Power and have always liked that system of operation. BH Spring Solutions have become the go-to place for Hi Power stuff, and they do have some good deals. Excellent job on your FEG! I really like the low-mount sights and the SFS.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! The FEG clones are very under rated pistols. I used to have a SFS-equipped Hi Power and have always liked that system of operation. BH Spring Solutions have become the go-to place for Hi Power stuff, and they do have some good deals. Excellent job on your FEG! I really like the low-mount sights and the SFS.

Thank you. I have a Kareen that I'm trying to keep close to original. The FEG was initially purchased to try my hand as low rust bluing a semi-auto. It's now on the process of becoming a carry option. Novak's put the sights on it for me earlier this year. They refinished the slide during the process. I'm considering having Mahovsky's hard chrome the frame when I think I'm done with the rest of the work. I currently have a wide combat trigger on the way from BH Spring Solutions. They've sent me more springs than I know what to do with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom