Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3-slot Phaetos for my Walther PPS M2 from UBG. TIGHT! TIGHT! TIGHT! Gonna' need some stretch time!

Phaetos1.jpg
Phaetos2.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd try a Mec-gar, they cost a little less and the reviews on them are all good... someone said they actually make the Sig factory mags, so same mag for about 25% less. But all I've found are 10 and 14 round, haven't seen a 12 round yet.

I ordered a couple of Mec-Gar magazines for my Luger. They work as well as the original mags. I'd order them again without hesitation.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wilshire's got 100 yards indoors???

Yep, only 6 lanes, and it's a bit awkward if you're a lefty. The shooting lanes aren't made for lefties, but I made the best of it. FYI, their website says that the have monitors in the shooting bays, and cameras down at the 100 yard mark so you can see your hits easier. They had multiple monitors in each bay, including a tablet, and no one shooting there, nor I, could figure out how to make them work. We all tried and came to the conclusion that they all must be broken. Range officer wasn't much help, but fun shooting there nevertheless. Sort of expensive - but it is nice to send the target down to 100 yards while sitting on my behind!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have changed it up some , there are shooting platforms with adjustable stool now!!~! Just take a towel if wearing short sleeves , rubber on the platform rubs the elbows to the point of distraction!!
Good to know. I was there about a month after their grand opening. It was either shooting rifle offhand or a rest on the little shelf on the shooting line.
When I'm shooting any rifle for group, I like a full bench with bags, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom