Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got an invoice today from Ryan and Kay Grizzle that my P365 15 round mag/6P carrier to match this holster is next in Que for build.
Screenshot_20200115-142011.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to wonder about barrel life.
The old gun sages called the .243 WSSM a barrel burner before it even came on the market. Browning and Winchester did a lot of testing to disprove that with this caliber and several others. The old steel alloys back in the day when hot loads did contribute to barrel failure have pretty much been eliminated with the new alloys in barrels along with chrome bores from what I've been reading. There may be exceptions, but haven't seen any.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traded for this tonight. I'll get better pictures tomorrow, but this is a sweet little gem. Never owned an RTF2 Glock before. Got a leather holster, box, all paperwork and two mags.

View attachment 151301

Nice! This is also known as a RTF2G or RTF2-G because of the Fish Gills, Scallop, or Curved slide serrations. It looks like the early frying pan finish that should have first 3 alpha character numbers in the SN. The later ones had 4 alpha characters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom