Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno if this is "cool" but I picked up a Taurus PT22 today for the wife to learn on. She has next to no grip strength due to a statin she was on for over 8 years, so even the EZ 380 was too much for her to rack. She tried this PT22 at Academy last weekend and was delighted that she could open the barrel to load the first round. So today I picked up one in the color she liked. Now to see if she can handle that trigger draw.

View attachment 155907
I have an older model all metal and wood grips and it is one of my all time favorite shooters. Hopefully she will like it as well.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few more reloading items:

20200308_140712-X2.jpg

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this rifle from CDNN. It's less bcg, ch, and LPK most of which I had in parts bins. Slapped an old moe fixed stock and rear sight. Will be just a beater/spair parts rifle. Came with a bushmaster socom mid length chrome lined barrel, yhm muzzle brake, and KUIU camo job.

20200308_211639.jpg
20200308_211605.jpg

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 155598 Got both of these items in today> After seeing the browning I don't know if I want to make it pretty or not! Have to replace the rear sight and the mag release but other that that this thing is just cool as hell!!
Have done a minor cleaning so I can get it too the range and chute it and check function then a full tear down and thorough cleaning and BH Spring solutions kit and mag dis connector removal.

That looks like a great piece to do pretty much anything with. The roll pin through the trigger is effective. If you ever decided to replace it with the traditional part you should be able to peen the right interior of the frame with a roll pin punch to tighten it back up.

Be careful on the BH Spring Solutions site. It has the magical ability to absorb more funds than expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom