Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the case of 223 that I ordered last week just before the prices skyrocketed and availability went to the crapper. Unfortunately only half of it is mine. Splitting it with a friend of mine.
7c09e472e7711aa17b4760968b959bb4.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! I have about 30 pieces of tumbled range brass if you need or want it.
Cool, I’ll holler at you next week. Do we have to have hazmat suits to meet?!!!
I have some .30 carbine brass I'll donate as well. I think there is a partial ziploc quart bag full I've picked up at the range.
Don't know anyone else that shoots it so it's yours. I get to BA pretty regular before this virus thing, so it may be a couple of weeks before getting back. I'll try to remember to pm you if you want them the next time we head that way.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
21b703cb962498688d379909e0a3d1a4.jpg

Gonna give the 365 another go. The Vedders light tuck holster is gonna have to grow on me though. Could they possibly make the sight channel any higher? It’s about 3 times as tall as it needs to be and the edge south of the bottom frame could be rounded off more as well. May get a Keepers Errand instead, anyone got one they want to trade? I did go with a thumb safety model this time since I appendix carry. I use a TAU Striker Control Device on my Glocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom