Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A well broken-in no dash model 586. I just happened to have a well broken-in set of presentation targets to put on it.

586b1SM.jpg

586b2SM.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mmmm, I see brownells has them for $249. Not bad, been thinking about getting one.
How much was Natchez?
Edit: found it in Natchez. It was 219 but shows OOS
Yep, it was $219. I also found a coupon code for 10% off orders over $100. Bought this RCBS unit and a couple bleacher blocks. After taxes and shipping the total cost was $236

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JM custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 holster for my Wilson EDC X9 (non-L).

I came across this one used and wanted to give it a try. For me, longer guns (or holsters) work better than shorter barrel ones to tip the grip of the gun into my belly a bit better. I generally prefer my M&P 9pro 5” in a Keeper original over a 4” or shorter barrel gun. Keepers new Cornerstone worked extremely well with my G17 and a G19. But, they don’t make one for my current carry gun.

I’ve ran 3 different AIWB JMCK holsters now with a variety of belt attachment. The standard AIWB (both with the original loop and the new DCC monoblock clip), the wing claw 2.5, and this one with the DCC HLR clips. This one is built for the longer XL version of this gun and it tips it up perfect. With the claw, it rotates the butt just prefect.

I reformed the Kydex in a couple of place to tune it for my preferences, and installed the clips (but JMCK offers them as an option). I may have a winner for this gun now.

8c3ef59051f9ebe68fa4da00eea0f856.jpg

14543691d3c96c02ae58fc38393f56d5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom