Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two more pair of Culina grips arrived this morning.

Signature grade birdseye maple round butt combats on a model 686-3:
686-3a7SM.jpg

686-3a8SM.jpg

Exhibition grade "roasted flame mini quilted maple" K/L round to square conversion targets on a model 617-4:
617-4a4SM.jpg

617-4a5SM.jpg

Man, those are beautiful! You post some artwork grade pics my friend!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a pretty neat Upland Hunter O/U. Very fair price for the options and warranty. First Turkish shotgun, but figured I'd take a chance. Haven't shot it yet, but it feels very solid, everything locks up tight and seems to function. Turkish Walnut stock and forend is nice, and it's got a little weight to it. I'll hopefully get a few boxes of ammo through it over the weekend.

View attachment 163945
Update, I am a fan of this O/U! We took it out to Lexington today and went through almost 2 boxes of clays. Not a single hiccup. It was pretty tight to open as it was brand new. I cleaned and lubricated it yesterday, and after running it pretty hard today, it's starting to open more easily. Lockup is still tight. Couldn't be happier thus far, especially for the price.

FYI - if there are any recreational clay pigeon shooters here, here's the most fun you'll ever have spending $80!!!
https://www.cabelas.com/product/DO-ALL-OUTDOORS-CLAY-CANNON/3545156.uts
upload_2020-5-30_23-14-8.png

I read about them during this last shot show. I thought they were pretty cool, but never ordered one. I went by the Norman Atwood's yesterday evening to pick up another box of clays, and they had three of them stacked on top of the clay boxes. I bought it on a whim, and man is it fun!!! If you crank it up, it'll launch a clay 60-80 yards if you want to go out that far. I kept mine between 20-40 yard shots for the most part. I'd say it's just as fun launching the clay pigeons with this as it is to shoot them.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
$52 delivered for a leather holster. Hard to beat the price. Find them on Ebay too.

Nothing fancy, just a solid, basic holster. Fits the Sw M64 perfectly.
View attachment 164114
I picked up one of those Azula’s for my 6 inch 586. Not bad for the money

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, I am a fan of this O/U! We took it out to Lexington today and went through almost 2 boxes of clays. Not a single hiccup. It was pretty tight to open as it was brand new. I cleaned and lubricated it yesterday, and after running it pretty hard today, it's starting to open more easily. Lockup is still tight. Couldn't be happier thus far, especially for the price.

FYI - if there are any recreational clay pigeon shooters here, here's the most fun you'll ever have spending $80!!!
https://www.cabelas.com/product/DO-ALL-OUTDOORS-CLAY-CANNON/3545156.uts
View attachment 164096

I read about them during this last shot show. I thought they were pretty cool, but never ordered one. I went by the Norman Atwood's yesterday evening to pick up another box of clays, and they had three of them stacked on top of the clay boxes. I bought it on a whim, and man is it fun!!! If you crank it up, it'll launch a clay 60-80 yards if you want to go out that far. I kept mine between 20-40 yard shots for the most part. I'd say it's just as fun launching the clay pigeons with this as it is to shoot them.
I want both of those, the gun and the clay thrower. Looks like something I could have a lot of fun with. [emoji38]

Latest posts

Top Bottom