Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one (without laser sight) last month. I’ve had it on the back porch several times but have seen no flys. I guess I need some dog turds or something to hunt over.

I got plenty in my backyard, come on over; bring your scoop shovel and a truck.

Hell, I'd even ship some to ya for free!!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hell, I'd even ship some to ya for free!!

LOL - Thanks all, but I’m good. Some neighbor’s dog inevitably craps in my front yard every week or so and is left for me to pickup.

Picking up dog turds is the one thing I don’t miss after my lab died a couple of years ago.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A box on the front porch ?
P1010255.JPG

From Boyds ?

Whatever could it be ?

Let's see.... maybe we can change this:
P1010257.JPG

to this :

P1010259.JPG

It's a Howa 1500 Mini-Action .223. The stock is a Boyds At-One in Pepper Grey.

I have some 68gr HPBT coming, to try some 200-300 yd shooting.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful! I have been debating with myself on getting an At-One stock for my CZ 455. You may have convinced me that I need to do this.

(By the way: I used to have that exact same table you have!)

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful! I have been debating with myself on getting an At-One stock for my CZ 455. You may have convinced me that I need to do this.

(By the way: I used to have that exact same table you have!)
For the ~$220 I spent, should have bought it before this. I also got a flatter "target" foregrip, and a different pistol grip sleeve.
This rifle is for range use; I don't see any other use for it in my life.

As for the table, I bought it in 1994 at Dillard's. It's a 'butterfly' table, the leaf is stored in side the table. It's the only one I've ever seen.

I even went and got my very first credit card with which to purchase it. I had half the money, and the sale wasn't going to last forever..,...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one (without laser sight) last month. I’ve had it on the back porch several times but have seen no flys. I guess I need some dog turds or something to hunt over.
Man when I fire the smoker up all day I have an endless amount of flys to shoot.
Try taking a used tuna can from the trash or something like that and set it out there on the table if you want to attract them.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a BCG in the mail on trade, then ganders deal on a Riton scope and sun shade. I don't have a rifle worthy YET... But I feel a savage 10 FLCP-SR in my future...

View attachment 164422
Hey, I got one of those today too. And, like you, I've got to find something to put it on. [emoji38]
20200603_174515.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom