Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my SB Tactical brace in for my Tac 14 firearm and got it installed. Now I just need to get it to the range and check it out.
71b2125d135c22553a64250c6ab921f9.jpg

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my SB Tactical brace in for my Tac 14 firearm and got it installed. Now I just need to get it to the range and check it out.
71b2125d135c22553a64250c6ab921f9.jpg

Let me know what you think of that, on the fence on picking one up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of that, on the fence on picking one up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Will do. I should be getting to the range this weekend to test it out.

Now I just need to find all sorts of mall ninja stuff to throw on it. This is a fun gun for me, so I'm going to Tactical Timmy the h*ll out of it for giggles. :-)

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in design consultation for new 1911 grips. i bought a block of Burl Maple that is dyed black, has lots of grain and little gold dots shot around it. spoke with Bob and i can make 2 sets of grips from this block. going to be a unique design using some gold leaf

Be sure and post some pics when you finish. Sounds great!

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the rings for my ruger american 6.5 creedmoor and my UBG holster for my sr1911 commander in the mail today. Holster is nice, it fit great and the workmanship is very nice. I can not remember who suggested it but Thank You.

Attachments

• rugerholster2.jpg
    rugerholster2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 88
  • rugerholster.jpg
    rugerholster.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 78

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this up today from my ffl. Ruger 10 22 takedown with threaded barrel and flash hider. Has the fiber optic front sight and night rear sights (red front/green back). Came with 25 round mag and rail to attach to receiver.
Great back pack with tons of room to store ammo or anything else.
Plan on using it for steel challenge rimfire. My Marlin just couldn't cut the mustard for that. I was planning to put a burris trs red dot but I think I'll make that choice after I shoot it a bit. I like open sights and shoot fast with open sights.
Owners manual states not fond of stinger ammo but most semi auto 22's don't like stingers. Anyway, here's the first pictures after picking it up. Hope to get to shoot it tomorrow and put a lot of trigger time on it this weekend.
Didn't check the trigger pull weight but it's not too bad. Had plans to upgrade the trigger, bolt hold and hogue oversized thumb hole stock for the takedown but that too is a stream I will have to decide to cross later if at all.
Here's a couple of pics.
Rug1.JPG
Rug2.JPG
Rug3.JPG
Rug4.JPG
Rug5.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom