Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy tall scope rings Batman!! That 1 piece mount is made for an AR. Get yourself some short rings and you won't have to use your chin to rest on the stock.
They came with the scope lol. I had purchased Henry rings that ended up being useless so I used what I had

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They came with the scope lol. I had purchased Henry rings that ended up being useless so I used what I had

Gotta do what ya gotta do.
BTW, my MKII-FVSR shoots lights out with Aguila sv. Smells weird because of the coating, but it sure is accurate.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20200630_192529.jpg
20200630_192554.jpg

Got my holster and mag pouch for the Sig M18 today, turned out great as always! Rob and crew at Simply Rugged do some awesome work, been ordering from them for 7-8 years now, and never disappointed. Also received my 2k of 55 gr bullets from Rocky Mountain Reloading, came in pretty quick considering the run on all things gun related...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 166972 View attachment 166975
Got my holster and mag pouch for the Sig M18 today, turned out great as always! Rob and crew at Simply Rugged do some awesome work, been ordering from them for 7-8 years now, and never disappointed. Also received my 2k of 55 gr bullets from Rocky Mountain Reloading, came in pretty quick considering the run on all things gun related...

Sharkskin?

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first stamp...
For those that followed along with my Henry Frontier woes, I bought this rifle and stock with my refund.
Savage MKII FVSR
Q Erector
Boyd's At-one in Zombie Hunter
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 V-PLEX
Not sure how I feel about advertising tax stamps, so I figured I'd bury it in this thread instead of creating a new one..
View attachment 166911 View attachment 166907 View attachment 166908 View attachment 166909 View attachment 166910

Why did you mount your scope so high? I bet you have to use every bit of that riser

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why did you mount your scope so high? I bet you have to use every bit of that riser
I had rings purchased for the Henry that I had to refuse, so I used the mount that came with the scope until I got around to figuring how tall I need to order

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. It was $580 plus tax - 630.75 out the door. It looks like the discount is on the in stock Henrys for the .44 and .357 calibers. I did find a brass 45-70 in OKC at the SW 104th St. location, but it wasn't discounted.

FYI - at the WM's that still had rifles in the display cases - several were marked with clearance tags. There is a TON of good value to be found on some Savage rifles.

I bought the Remington 700 ADL combo in 223 that was clearances this morning. $316 out the door makes sense clearing out rifles they don’t sell ammo for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom