Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a big ol heavy box of primers to replenish my stash. Was getting low on large pistol magnum primers after a marathon .44 mag loading session.
With the upcoming elections and a heads up of some really good online prices that were in stock from an OSA member, I jumped in headfirst. Should be able to maintain my minimum stash requirements until the 2024 elections.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a 45-70 back finally. Marlin 1895, nothing special, just been itching for one ever since I traded my Henry.

Attachments

• 0EAD9664-36A7-474E-A5CD-46D777FD97D2.jpeg
    0EAD9664-36A7-474E-A5CD-46D777FD97D2.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 107

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered the Maglula for the 10/22 from Midway USA -- I bought the loader and unloader as a set -- Do not know if I would really use the unloader, just as fast to shoot the ammunition down range.

Used it on Range Day yesterday -- works as advertised -- saved some time and thumb !!!!

https://www.maglula.com/product/ruger-10-22-lula-loader

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Glock 48 and a UBG "Regulator" holster in trade. I've had several Glocks, and this one feels best to me of all. Of course, we'll see how she shoots. Hope its not finicky, I mean, it's a Glock you know. Might jam and stuff. (I've heard they aren't very reliable). Came with box and papers, Ameriglo night sights, and 6 mags. As far as the holster; although I have and have had several UBG Holsters before, this is my first of this model, the "Regulator". Just from trying it on to check it out, I like it. Very comfortable and despite any thoughts to the contrary, it tucks the butt of the pistol in tight. It will conceal quite well; on me, anyway.

G48 1.jpg
G48 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom