Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a Glock 48 and a UBG "Regulator" holster in trade. I've had several Glocks, and this one feels best to me of all. Of course, we'll see how she shoots. Hope its not finicky, I mean, it's a Glock you know. Might jam and stuff. (I've heard they aren't very reliable). Came with box and papers, Ameriglo night sights, and 6 mags. As far as the holster; although I have and have had several UBG Holsters before, this is my first of this model, the "Regulator". Just from trying it on to check it out, I like it. Very comfortable and despite any thoughts to the contrary, it tucks the butt of the pistol in tight. It will conceal quite well; on me, anyway.

View attachment 167377 View attachment 167378
Not much on Glocks, but I like that holster

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much on Glocks, but I like that holster

Sorry you don’t appreciate beauty in firearms as do I, but Nate Gable of UBG Holsters got his start here on OSA as jarhead79. He still gives us a nice discount if you use “okshooters” at checkout.

I have several Canutes and RTBAs from him. I’m really liking the Regulator though. Very comfortable to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a UBG on druryj's recommendation, and I'll vouch that they are very well made, and probably one of the most affordable of the handmade holsters. With the discount mentioned, I got an RTBA holster and matching mag pouch for under $100, including shipping. Next time I need a holster, probably the FIRST place I'll check. Very happy with it!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you don’t appreciate beauty in firearms as do I, but Nate Gable of UBG Holsters got his start here on OSA as jarhead79. He still gives us a nice discount if you use “okshooters” at checkout.

I have several Canutes and RTBAs from him. I’m really liking the Regulator though. Very comfortable to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also got a couple and will also vouch for the quality!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got a 'few' of Nate's holsters and I think they are the best bargain out there. But, I don't have a Regulator. HHHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. And, I've been talking myself out of buying a G48, then along comes Joel! Right on time!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Glock 48 and a UBG "Regulator" holster in trade. I've had several Glocks, and this one feels best to me of all. Of course, we'll see how she shoots. Hope its not finicky, I mean, it's a Glock you know. Might jam and stuff. (I've heard they aren't very reliable). Came with box and papers, Ameriglo night sights, and 6 mags. As far as the holster; although I have and have had several UBG Holsters before, this is my first of this model, the "Regulator". Just from trying it on to check it out, I like it. Very comfortable and despite any thoughts to the contrary, it tucks the butt of the pistol in tight. It will conceal quite well; on me, anyway.

View attachment 167377 View attachment 167378
I love the G48's. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. They are great guns. I have a friend who is actively searching for a G43x or G48 after shooting mine a few times. For me, I changed the sights to Truglo TFX Pro's, added the S15 magazine and aluminum mag release, and some grip tape. It has quickly earned a top 3 place in my favorite pistols to shoot.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got a 'few' of Nate's holsters and I think they are the best bargain out there. But, I don't have a Regulator. HHHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmm. And, I've been talking myself out of buying a G48, then along comes Joel! Right on time!

Ugly pistols need loving too and putting them in a nice holster is like putting a bag over her.......... wait , that's not nice! :bolt::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom